Roles and Responsibilities
· Providing all general legal services of the company and related companies.
· Contract review and drafting in English & Thai.
· Translating contract documents (both Thai/English).
· Researching and follow up relevant regulations and laws in
Thailand in law concerning company’s business.
· Staying current with changes and developments.
· General legal work.
· Legal research and legal advice.
· Proceeding with any other matters assigned by head of the Legal Office.
Qualification and Skills
· Thai nationality, age 23-28 years.
· Bachelor in Laws, proficient in corporate, commercial or contract laws.
· At least 2-5 years of post-qualification experiences in corporate
commercial or contract laws.
· Good command of both written & spoken English.
· Knowledge in Real Estate Laws shall be deemed as advantage.
· Hard working, positive attitude and capability to learn, understand and analyze
legal aspect with smart working concept in an international environment.
· Ability to work under deadline and time pressure.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to email@example.com