Roles and Responsibilities
· To support IT Team in Server and data management support and
manage the day to day IT operations.
· Complete database and program backups. Specify user level of access
to maintain confidentiality.
· Assist Asst. IT Manager to set up and maintain IT Infrastructure
Network and equipment
· Support company communications infrastructure and ensure availability with
a minimum amount of downtime on a day-to-day basis (LAN, WAN, Voice & Data).
· Install upgrades and configure network of IT Office system and IT Office work
stationaties /IT Office Machine , user rights, security and general file services
including Install operating system and application software updates.
· Prepare computers for new users / New associates and set E-MAIL address
username and password with standard programs.
· Setup and configure computers, printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
· Assis IT Manager / Asst Manager in IT Asset and Inventory management.
· Troubleshoot all information technology issues, including software,
hardware, and networking.
· Support users (Pace's Associates) when requested with IT issues.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualification and Skills
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Information System or Computer Science.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT Support.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to [email protected]