VP - Legal
Roles and Responsibilities
· Manage all legal matters in respect of the company’s business activities,
including real estate, corporate & commercial transactions, etc.
· Review and draft contracts/agreements, business documents, and other documents
(both in English and Thai) and ensure that they are in compliance
with all statutory or legal requirements.
· Provide advice on legal matters to management and all departments.
Qualification and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in law.
· At least 7 years’ experience from law firm or in-house corporate lawyers from
leading companies and skilled in substantive of contractual/civil and business
commercial laws especially real estate law and construction law
· Barrister-at-law or lawyer’s license is preferable
· Good command in English and computer literacy - Hard-working, reliable, positive attitude
· High responsibility, professional standard
· Ability to work under deadline and time pressure
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to [email protected]