Corporate Admin. Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities
· Coordinate with all parties.
· Document Control
· Maintain filing systems according to the specifications of the Manager
· Follow up as the Manager required.
· Coordinate and process timesheets
· Answer all incoming calls and direct accordingly
· Management of incoming/outgoing mail system
· Management of incoming/outgoing mail courier service
· Photocopy and distribute correspondence to clients and project supervision
· Daily interaction with numerous project resources
· Administrate support as required
· Other duties as required
Qualification and Skills
· Bachelor degree or higher in Management, business administration or any related field.
· Minimum 5 years experiences as an administrative field.
· Excellent working knowledge of English both written and oral
· Working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Outlook and Internet
· Excellent organizational management & team work skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to firstname.lastname@example.org