VP & AVP - Accounting
Roles and Responsibilities
· Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger.
· Oversees, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting
(including, but not limited to, trust account statement reconciliations, check run, accounts
receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, accounts payable transactions, debt activity,
recording of revenue and expenses, withholding tax, Corporate income tax, etc.)
· Work closely with other related department and produce project costing report.
· Preparation of accurate weekly management costing accounts.
· Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
· Work closely with external audit.
· Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
· Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Qualification and Skills
· Strong understanding of Generally Accounting Principles and
Governmental Accounting Standards More than 8 years experiences
with Real Estate accounting principles and procedures.
· Good command in English both spoken and written.
· Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
· Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
· Knowledge of operating and capital budget concepts.
· Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to email@example.com