Roles and Responsibilities
· Defining site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning
system features and functionality.
· Designing and developing user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by
setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle;
determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using
languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
· Recommending system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages
of custom development and purchase alternatives.
· Integrating applications by designing database architecture and server scripting;
studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines,
and information servers.
· Creating multimedia applications by using appropriate softwares.
· Completing applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules,
and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and
production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
· Supporting users by developing documentation and assistance tools
· Updating job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and
software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Supporting and developing web application developers by providing advice,
coaching and educational opportunities.
· Experiencing in CMS Management
· Understand social media platforms and trends
· Others as assigned by the Line Manager
Qualification and Skills
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Information System or Computer Science.
· Male/Female with 7+ years of experience in the Web Design and development field.
E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility,
· Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design,
Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's,
Technical Leadership, · Written Communication
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to email@example.com