Roles and Responsibilities
· Assists in preparing and distributing public information materials using various
channels of communication (e.g., in person meetings, email, social media, website, etc.)
· Gathers, categorizes and organizes project and program information.
· Maintains computer files, databases and lists of relevant groups and
generates computerized reports.
· Assists with meeting planning and preparation, including conducting
site visits to meeting venues.
· Tracks correspondence and constituent feedback.
· Prepares and do all administrative tasks.
· Updates and keeps filing systems accurate.
· Arranges appointments, travel arrangements, etc. and schedules them accordingly.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Skills
· 2 - 3 years experiences in Public Relations or Marketing Communications
fields or other related field.
· Great planning and coordinating skills, work well under pressure and tight timeline,
great attitude towards team work and company.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to email@example.com