Roles and Responsibilities
· Assist in preparing meeting document package for Board of Directors,
Subcommittee and Shareholders.
· Assist in preparing and disclosure of 56-1 form and annual report including
other reports to SEC, SET, TSD and other related regulators.
· Liaise with SEC, SET, TSD and other related regulators.
· Coordinate with other internal units for preparing related document as listed
company regarding with disclosure regulations of SEC and SET.
· Assist in arranging Board of Directors and Shareholders Meeting of listed company.
· Assist to preparing and control Company’s document system.
· Other ad hoc duties assigned.
Qualification and Skills
· Thai nationality, age 22-25 years
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Law, Political Science, Literature Arts,
Business Administration or any related field.
· 0 - 3 years working experience in assistance to compliance of listed company.
· Knowledge in SEC/SET regulations, company secretarial services and
corporate governance shall be deemed as advantage.
· Good command of both written & spoken English.
· Good coordination skill, good personality, open-mind, eager for new work experiences
with positive and flexible attitude, enthusiasm, able to work as team.
· Ability to work under deadline and time pressure.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to firstname.lastname@example.org