AVP - Finance
Roles and Responsibilities
· Prepare and analyst financial projections.
· Prepare and analyst cash flow projection for cash management and project plan.
· Prepare monthly financial report and financial executive summary report.
· Coordinate and provide information to financial institutions for Loan payment program.
· Monitor financial statement, cash flow and sale and purchase agreement.
· Assistant Investor Relations jobs.
· Additional duties as directed by the Line Manager.
Qualification and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
· Over 5 years of full-time experience in financial analyst
· Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts and practices.
· Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
· Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems,
and drawing logical conclusions.
· Extensive skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure
under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
· Considerable skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
· Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active
listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
PACE Development Corporation Public Company Limited
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place 45/Fl., Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Phatumwan Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 654 3344 Fax. 02 654 3323
Or email above information to email@example.com